Key Account Manager –North London
The Account Manager has accountability and ownership of the business plan and sales performance for all LHEs (Local Health Economies) within the territory. They are accountable for driving advocacy, consensus and guidance for our clients brands with target influential individuals and groups in order to achieve opportunities highlighted in the territory plan and drive business growth.
To achieve success, it is critical that the Account Manager owns the following role accountabilities:-
1. Delivers sales targets for allocated brands.
2. Understands and stays abreast of all aspects and changes within each LHE.
3. Maintains and demonstrates a deep understanding of therapy areas, including local patient pathways and the clinical and economic benefits of our client’s products.
4. Develops and delivers the business plan for all LHEs within the territory ensuring all internal and external stakeholders input and engage with the plan and have clear accountabilities.
5. Identifies, develops and maintains productive and sustainable relationships with key customers and influencers and develops advocacy to progress brand goals.
6. Delivers high quality sales interactions with both clinical and payer customers across LHEs and therapy areas.
7. Facilitates the development of formularies, positive policies and guidelines for our client’s brands.
8. Complies with UK Pharmaceutical and company regulations, and fulfils the role within APBI regulations.
To apply for this role please email Virginia Hodgson: Virginia.firstname.lastname@example.org / 01628 500894
Keywords: Key Account Manager, North London